Reiki is an energy healing modality based on the body’s energy centers, also called chakras. When the 7 chakras are fully open and therefore functioning properly, the body experiences optimal health and wellbeing.
Reiki is based on two Japanese words rei and ki (or chi) which mean Universal life force energy. It is this energy that the chakras need to allow the body to heal itself.
Reiki is truly a holistic healing system in that it works on the mental, emotional and physical levels. These properties make it a wonderful complement to traditional Western and Eastern medicine because it:
- Reduces stress
- Increases energy and vitality
- Promotes deep relaxation and better sleep
- Boosts immunity
- Reduces physical pain
- Allows the body to detoxify and heal itself
- Helps with emotional clearing
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs
- Speeds the body’s recovery from surgery
If you have any questions or would like to try Reiki for yourself, you can fill out and submit the form on the Contact Us page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (951) 603-3389.